Oferta de empleo en Acumbamail
We are looking for a bright and talented Junior Fullstack Engineer to join Acumbamail, one of Growens’ business units.
Spanish-based email marketing provider, Acumbamail allows to develop a digital marketing strategy through email/SMS packages and transactional services with a freemium business model suitable for micro-small businesses. It enables customers to create, send, and manage their campaigns by tracking real-time performance. With more than 4,000 paying customers, it is the biggest Spanish platform in the sector.
In this role, reporting directly to the Co-CEO, you will work with Agile methodologies with a focus on Fullstack web development. Your core accountabilities will be:
- proactively contribute with your ideas to improve the day by day work
What we are looking for:
- Passion for new Technologies: you love what you do, you go the extra mile, are eager to tackle challenges and solve problems, really interested in the technological evolution of web applications
- Open Mindedness: you embrace change, and you love to learn and keep up-to-date You value other people’s points of view and you love to debate ideas, brainstorm, collaborate and evangelize
- Interpersonal skills: you can build quality relationships with everybody,
- Precision: you can get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Curiosity: your attitude is to continuous updating
- Reliability and organization: you enjoy getting things done, and people always look at you as a dependable team member when tasks are assigned
- Proficiency in English: you read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
What we offer
- Make a difference: you’ll give a huge contribution to the growth of the Acumbamail Business Unit
- Learn and grow: you’ll be supported and coached regularly along your experience
- Flexibility: trust is one of our values and we strongly believe in results, no matter how many hours you spend in the office. It’s fine if you prefer to work from home from time to time.
- International environment: we are an international company with 5 Business Units in different countries and different cultures
- Permanent Contract with a base salary between 21.000 and 25.000 Euro per year + variable compensation
- Intensive working day (8h- 15h) + 2 hours in the afternoon one day per week (37 hours)
- Access to learning material, books, and English classes (1 hour per week)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of CSS, Angular, and React is a plus
- Experience with different programming languages would be a plus
- Our offices are based in Ciudad Real but we are open to fully remote employees.
Acumbamail is part of Growens, an Italy-based leader in marketing technology with offices in Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Denmark, and California, publicly traded on the Italian stock exchange.
Growens is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, or any other basis protected by law.